Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What a Beautiful Day card

This card was made using the Mayberry Level 2 Paper Packet  (X7136B), and the image was stamped with Trees & Things, a set of 26 stamps (D1467) with the following stamp pads: (Olive Z2137), Cocoa (Z2114) and Black (Z2105). I used the Corner Rounder (Z578) to scallop the card, by removing the protective base you can use it as an edge punch.  I also pleated the paper to make it look like a ribbon, and added some mini brads (Z1368).  I also used the leaves to stamp the Colonial White Cardstock (1388) on the left side of the card. 
What a Beautiful Day card



















Inside I added a strip of Smoothie Cardstock (X5763) to emphasize the scallop edge of the card.I also popped up the bird nest and the title What a Beautiful Day! with 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151) to add some dimension.