Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine Cards and Treat Bags

Sweetheart Level 2 Paper Packet.  I made this entire card with various papers cut from this fantastic paper packet.  I also used Cotton Candy cardstock and Black cardstock and 2 Sparkles.





Wings Level 2 Paper Packet, January Stamp of the Month- Find Your Style, and the new Spray Pen with Vineyard Berry, and Be Mine was stamped using Juniper stamp pad ink.
Sweetheart Level 2 Paper Packet and  A GAME stamp set, Black, Cotton Candy and Grey Wool stamp pad inks, black striped ribbon from the Mini Medley Accents Collections Z1393  and 4 read and pink Sparkles were used. This design was borrowed from another Close To My Heart agent....I thought it was so cute!


I used the new Spray Pen with Vineyard Berry Re-Inker ink to mask a heart shape.  I stamped the other heart with Cotton Candy  stamp pad ink.

Everything is the same as above although I stamped the heart with Vineyard Berry stamp pad ink and sprayed more with the spray pen to get a darker colour.  Also the ribbon is different....obviously! :)

Hottie Treat Bag is a snack sized ziplock bag filled with cinnamon hearts.  I used Tulip Cardstock and White Daisy cardstock and stamped the word "hottie" with Bohemian Alphabet Stamp Set E1019.  The fireworks are stamped with July's Stamp of the Month....it is worth the wait until July!!!

You're My Sweet Heart is a snack sized ziplock bag filled with sweethearts.  I used Cotton Candy cardstock and stamped the word "sweet" with Bohemian Alphabet E1019, using Hollyhock stamp pad ink.