Thursday, February 10, 2011

Two Cards using February's Stamp of the Month ~ Friendship

February Stamp Of The Month "Friendship" stamp set D1453        
I used Pansy Purple ink stamp pad and the Friendship (D1453) Stamp Set with the random stamping method. Inside I stamped the verse " A friend is SOMEONE WHO reaches for your hand...AND touches your heart. See my Tips and Techniques section for details.
I added 8 purple Sparkles of varying sizes onto the Friendship Card.

February Stamp Of  The Month ~ Friendship D1453 (only available February1 until February 28, 2011)

On this card I used the Friendship (D1453) stamp set with Cotton Candy and Tulip stamp pads, and  Sweetheart Level 2 Paper Packet.  I also added a line of black buttons of all different shapes but roughly the same size to add interest and some dimension.