Sunday, May 18, 2014

Rediscover CTMH Event


Here is the fun Hip Pic Album that we made that evening.  It was a stamping party marathon to get it done so quickly!  It turned out so sweet, I cannot wait to add my summer photos to it!  








This fabulous Hip Pic Album is a sneak peak of what is to come in the new book from Close To My Heart.  I will be offering this as a workshop in the month of August.  Love the new Seaside paper and the new summer stamp set. 
At the Resdiscover CTMH event I was so inspired listening to Monica that I chose this necklace to make.  I love how fun this ''inspire'' Base and Bling necklace is.  I have a few of these necklaces already and love them.  It is fun to change the little charms and swap out the pendant for other sayings, photos or images. It is hard to imagine making something so creative and fun in under five minutes!   Click HERE to view all the terrific Base and Bling Wearable Crafts available!