Sunday, May 18, 2014

Baby Album using Babycakes


I am in love with the new Picture Your Life Programs by Close To My Heart.  In this album I combined the Babycakes Picture My Life kit with traditional scrapbooking layouts.  It is fabulous how the Babycakes Paper Packet and Stickease Assortment really compliment the Babycakes Picture My Life pages.  There are so many possibilities!  You can create cute mini albums using the left over Picture My Life cards, or simply use them on cards or layouts or for little notes for a special someone. 

Click to order the following products:
Babycakes Paper Packet
Babycakes My Stickease Assortment
Babycakes Picture My Life Program


This layout was created using CTMH's Artbooking Cricut Cartridge
Everything from the photos frames, overlay, titles and owl on a branch image were cut using the Artbooking cartridge.



Picture Your Life Babycakes Program title page.

Picture Your Life Babycakes Program, back of title page.









The overlay, title and heart border were all cut using the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.









Please visit www.scrapwithheather.ctmh.com to view more products available!