Friday, September 27, 2013

My Artbooking Summer Mini Album

 I had a wonderful time creating this Artbooking Summer Mini Album with my niece at the end of the summer.  The mini album is a bit lively but then, so was last summer!  It truly is amazing how TWO little buttons on the Artbooking Cartridge, set to ONE single dial size can create an entire album full of cherished summer memories!
I used the Reel Life stamp set and Tommy Complements Canvas Shapes.

I used the One Way Borders stamp set to add some interest. The sentiments are from the Artbooking Stamp Sets.


This Day and Enjoy the ride are stamped using the It's Your Day double stamp set from a Constant Campaign.

I used the Fast and Furious (cars), Reel Life (EPIC) and also the Later Sk8r WOTG stamp set (footprint and words).

Sunshine stamps are from the Surf's Up WOTG and on the other page the Life is Good is from Its Your Day.


Tropical Paradise stamp set was used to create the fun stamped images on the left page.




These are the TWO keys that I used from the Artbooking Cartridge to create this fun Summer Mini Album!

Click here to see the fabulous Cricut® Artbooking collection from Close To My Heart!