Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Artbooking Halloween 6"x6" Mini Album

Here are the keys from the Cricut® Artbooking Cartridge that I used to create this delightful 6"x6" Halloween Mini Album. I am having so much fun creating all the mini albums and layouts on this cartridge.  It was so fun and easy that I created it all in afternoon! It is amazing that I only needed two keys, and one size set on the dial setting (6" for everything) for all the pages of the mini album!Love it!  Looking forward to Halloween 2013 to add my photos in and add some sparkles and glitter embellishments.







The YOU ARE MY HAPPY trio stamp set that Close To My Heart is offering for National Stamping Month is only available until end of September!!!  THREE awesome stamp sets for just 10 BUCKS when you spend $50 on any awesome CTMH products, including CTMH's  Cricut Cartridges!  STOCK UP NOW!!