Friday, November 8, 2013

Picture My Life! ~Close To My Heart constant campaign

Picture YOUR Life on my team! 

 If you have been thinking about joining the Close To My Heart family of consultants then this is the month to do it!  For all new consultants who sign up between November 1- December 15, 2013, and reach the minimum $300 in sales before March 31, 2014, you will receive one of the incredible new Picture My Life™ scrapbooking programs one of your choice.
 To find out more about the two kits available click HERE.  Ready to join my team, click HERE.

*Picture My Life™ scrapbooking programs will be available to everyone in the new Idea Book in February 2014.

 






 For more information about joining Close To My Heart, click HERE!  Or contact me and I will be happy to answer any questions!