Thursday, October 3, 2013

Some Holiday Gift Guide Goodies that arrived today!

I just received a box of goodies from Close To My Heart and thought I would give you a sneak peak at some of the items that I ordered from the Holiday Gift Guide that comes out on October 15!!! 

I will be hosting a launch party to celebrate the Holiday Gift Guide that is FULL of fabulous and festive goodies and gifts on October 15 from 7 to 8 PM at my home.  Please RSVP!  I have the Holiday Gift Guides for viewing and will be taking orders now and placing the orders from the Holiday Gift Guide items on October 15.  You can order from both the Idea Book and the Gift Guide.  I will be at the Home Based Business Fall Expo this Saturday (Oct. 5) from 10AM-2PM located at Central United Church~135 Wellington Street in St. Thomas, Ontario.