Wednesday, January 30, 2013

February Workshop - Buzz and Bumble

Join me for my February Workshop!

This is the new Buzz and Bumble Workshop On The Go!  Join me on Monday February 25 to make this fantastic layout!  You are welcome to use my ink pads and stamp sets to complete this layout.  You will have enough material left over to complete two other bonus projects shown on the Instructional Brochure.

This kit includes: 1 Buzz and Bumble Paper Packet, 1 My Acrylix Buzz and Bumble Workshop Stamp Set, 2 extra Colonial White Cardstock Sheets, 1 Buzz and Bumble Assortment, Brown and Tan Assortment and an Instructional Brochure.  Cost:  $ 29.95 plus tax and shipping.
If you are interested please contact me to reserve a space!


Monday February 25 at 6-9 PM
Kits must be ordered by February 8, 2013

***CONTACT ME TO RECEIVE THE NEW IDEA BOOK****