Thursday, March 1, 2012

MARCH SPECIAL IS AMAZING!

If you have ever even remotely considered becoming a Consultant for Close to my Heart, now is your time!  Close to my Heart has an amazing special when you sign up to be a Consultant in the month of March.  You will receive a FREE Cricut® Art Philosophy collection!   That's a value of approx $125  for FREE!
 What if you already own this wonderful Collection??  Then you can choose to give this away as a gift or choose $100 in select product credit!  With the New Consultant Kit priced at $99, you will actually be receiving $410 worth of products, new business supplies and the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection or $100 in product credit for $99!  What a deal!

Watch the video below, and then contact me with any questions you might have.  I would love for you to become part of my team!