Art & Soul®: Stencil, Sparkle, and Shine
Featured TechniqueStamp Stenciling
| 9033 Wishes Card Confidence Program™ |
B1361 My Acrylix® Tannenbaum Stamp Set
X7130B Mistletoe Level 2 Paper Packet
Z2135 New England Ivy Exclusive Inks® Pad
Z1209 Designer Ribbon Cranberry Collection
Z1326 Sparkles Red, Pink, & Purple Assortment
Z1114 Piercing Tool Kit
To create the project shown here, follow the helpful hints and the Midpoint™ pattern as outlined in our how-to book Wishes™. For more detailed information on how to create the featured technique and project, or to purchase a copy of Wishes, contact your Close To My Heart Consultant. https://scrapwithheather.myctmh.com/Retail/RetailLanding.aspx?PageId=184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trim papers according to dimensions listed on page 77 of Wishes™. Cut one 3” x 1 1/2” Colonial White cardstock and one 3/4” x 2” Colonial White cardstock for stamped accents.
- Stamp inner tree with New England Ivy ink on 3” x 1 1/2” Colonial White cardstock and sentiment on 3/4” x 2” Colonial White cardstock. Trim tree and make tag from sentiment.
- Stamp lined tree with New England Ivy ink on A.
- Apply New England Ivy ink to edges of all papers, excluding card base.
- Attach cut-out inner tree to center of lined tree.
- Pierce deep holes along outline of lined tree, making the holes about 1/8” from one another.
- Assemble layout according to instructions on page 77, attaching ribbon and sentiment before adhering A.
- Tie ribbon knot and fray ends.
- Attach ribbon knot and Sparkles, as desired.