Friday, September 17, 2010

Hallowwen Pages for Dawn's Party using Hooligan Paper

Double Layout of my son with his spider shirt on....all ready for Halloween!
This is a double layout using CTMH Hooligans paper and My Acrylix Creepy Cobweb Stamps.  I love all the new colours of ink: sunset, pear, gypsy and lagoon. I also used black embossing powder to make the spider webs more three dimensional.

 
Scrapbook page with front of little photo booklet showing
2nd page of little photo booklet
I made a little booklet of photos on this page.  When you put it into your scrapbook album carefully make a slit at the opening location of the booklet on the plastic sleeve that it will fit into and then slide it though.  It sometimes takes a bit of manuveuring but it will go in.  It is quite easy.  I was trying to think of more ways to put as many photos on a page because the home gathering is at Dawn's house and she loves to put on lots of photos. It was a good challenge for me as I usually only use one photo or one 5"x7" and lots of 2"x 2.5" photos on a page. 

3rd page of little photo booklet
Layout for Vertical Photos
This is another option if you have vertical photos.  They did not work on the other page as well so I used My Acrylix Fight Night stamp set (B1359) with the Creepy Cobwebs stamp set (D1319).  I really like the Hooligan paper.  It is terrific for Halloween but looks amazing for regular themed pages as well.  The colours are really bright.  The orange B&T paper is the backside of a great pear green desing with litttle hooligans on a maze like grid.